Writing Boards

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Save Money! Campus Book Rentals and Rent Back

Posted on 10:20 by Unknown


I want to take a moment and remind you of a great website that has helped tons of college kids.  Being in education we all know college kids, heck some of us are still college kids!  Over the holidays, if you happen to see a college student, help them out by telling them about Campus Book Rentals and Rent Back.  It will save them money and they can make some in the process.  


Last December I learned about Campus Book Rentals and it has helped many of the college kids that I personally know.  Campus Book Rentals is a website that allows students to rent their textbooks for the semester.  We all remember how much textbooks cost when we were standing in line in the bookstore? (I'm having a flashback at the moment).   Well, this can save them a ton of money by renting AND they can still write in their textbooks.  Seriously - it's like they can treat them like they own the books but save money too - the books aren't devalued the minute they walk out the door.  There is a video over on their website that can tell you more about the program.  It's easy!    

Campus Book Rentals also now has a sister site called Rent Back.  It's the basic concept that students can rent back those books that they spent all that money buying.  You just type in your book titles and they take it from there.  This is great for both college kids trying to raise some money, but also for those of us that have tons of textbooks sitting in the garage.  

Saving money is always fun, but getting money back is even better. :)    

Have a great day and remember to tell someone over the holidays!      

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Tried it Tuesday - ELA Review Book
    I'm linking up again with Holly for another thing that works in my classroom.   In preparation for the BIG TEST, we spend a lot of time ...
  • Blending Up Blends and Day 6 of Vacation
    I'm sure you have those students in your classroom that need a little bit of extra support with spelling.  I can relate.  My students ha...
  • Hose Down - Tried It Tuesday!
    Today was the Hose Down at school.  It's become an annual thing that I love!  It's a chance for our 4th graders to run around for an...
  • My Halloween Pins
    Somehow Halloween has been sneaking up on me - I don't know how it came so fast, but I'm not ready for it.  I haven't had a chan...
  • Class Webpage
    I just had an entire morning of class websites in my meeting.  It was probably one of the most productive morning meetings that I have ever ...
  • Monday Made It - A Bunch of Stuff
    Hi!  I'm linking up today with Tara ... for the past 3 weeks Mondays have meant school... so I'm really behind with past Monday Made...
  • Tried it Tuesday: Mentor Sentences
    Last year when I first heard about Mentor Sentences I was a little nervous about using it.  It was different than the normal DOL that I have...
  • Revisiting my Teacher Binder
    Hi all, Was going through all the old posts to see what has gathered a lot of looks, and this one kept popping up -  My Teacher Binder from...
  • Student Observation Sheet
    A parent emailed me last week and wanted to come in on  Tuesday afternoon to chat. I love working with parents - heck, I am a parent - but w...
  • Bon Voyage! Alaska Bound & SALE
    Hi Everyone. You might be thinking - yesterday, she said no more internet... well this is brought to you from the "schedule" featu...

Categories

  • 100th Day of School
  • About Me
  • Alaska
  • Art
  • Autumn
  • Awards
  • Back to School
  • Banners
  • Birthdays
  • Black History
  • Blog Hop
  • Blogs I Love
  • Boggle Board
  • Book Report
  • Book Study
  • Bucket Filler
  • Bulletin Boards
  • Camping
  • Challenges
  • Christmas
  • Cinco de Mayo
  • Classroom DIY
  • Classroom Management
  • clip art
  • Clipboards
  • Comprehension
  • Conferences
  • Craft Sticks
  • Currently
  • Daily 5
  • Decor
  • Display Boards
  • Donors Choose
  • Earth Day
  • Election
  • End of School
  • Fabulous Find Friday
  • Family
  • Feature Teacher
  • Field Trip
  • Firemen
  • Five for Friday
  • Flash Freebie
  • Food
  • Freebies
  • Fundraising
  • Game Boards
  • Games
  • Gifts
  • Giveaway
  • Goals
  • Grading
  • Guest Blogger
  • Halloween
  • Holidays
  • Home Projects
  • Homework
  • Hose Down
  • Incentives
  • Inspirational
  • Instagram
  • Kindle books
  • Labels
  • Lesson Plans
  • Linky
  • Linky Party
  • Math
  • Missions
  • Monday Made It
  • Motivation
  • Mystery Hero
  • Open House
  • Organization
  • Owl Pellets
  • Peek at my Week
  • Pen Pals
  • Pictures
  • Pinterest
  • Projects
  • Ramblings
  • Read Alouds
  • Reading
  • Recipe
  • Red Ribbon Week
  • Reflection
  • Resolutions
  • Revisits
  • Sale
  • Scholastic
  • Science
  • September 11th
  • Shopping
  • Snow Day
  • Social Studies
  • Spelling
  • Spring
  • Student Helpers
  • Summer
  • Superbowl
  • Surveys
  • Teacher Binder
  • Teachers Notebook
  • Technology
  • Test Prep
  • Testing
  • Thanksgiving
  • Think Central
  • Timeline
  • TPT
  • Traditions
  • Training
  • Tried It
  • Twitter
  • Vacation
  • Valentines
  • Vistaprint
  • Vocabulary
  • Websites I Love
  • Winter
  • Workshop
  • Workshop Wednesday
  • Writing

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2013 (327)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ▼  November (23)
      • I Love a Deal
      • I'm SO Thankful
      • Cyber Monday is Coming and Gift Card Winners!
      • Save Money! Campus Book Rentals and Rent Back
      • New Facebook Fan Freebie
      • Five for Friday - Did you enter yet?
      • Gift Card Giveaway and Writing Workshop
      • Math Time: Roll & Cover and Monster Math
      • Peek at my Week
      • Winter Products (Pin It Giveaway)
      • Throwback Thursday - Remembering Last Thanksgiving
      • Chocolate Touch and Fever
      • Tried it Tuesday and Helpful Hints
      • Math Time: Array-Bot
      • Peek Time and Sale
      • Student Motivation Time (Freebie)
      • Instagram Style Five for Friday
      • Veterans Day Activities
      • My Daily Schedule
      • Math Shout Outs
      • Time for Another Peek
      • Motivation - Morning Math Style (Giveaway)
      • I Am Thankful
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (35)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2012 (169)
    • ►  December (34)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (34)
    • ►  June (6)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile